Friday, July 31, 2009

Wrapping Up Swimming...aka I forgot to post this earlier

Since I just posted something on the last day of swimming, I just wanted to share some of the photos I forgot to post. Hmmm....did I ever post about our vacation either? ::sigh:: My blogging "to do list" is growing by the keystroke!

This is Shelby - one of the boys instructors - working with N on the dock to show him proper form for swimming. At this point he is still using a kickboard (and loving it).

J with two of the teen instructors - I think I may have to keep closer tabs on this boy. He's always got folks doing his bidding...


Oops - caught site of the camera the little ham.

N working with the kickboard. Can you see the gap where his two front teeth should be? I so love his grin.

J with Brandy - the other instructor that works with the beginners. She's trying to convince him to go under water.

He's almost got it!

Where's J?? He did it! Woo-Hoo! I was thrilled to catch it on camera too.

Both boys did an excellent job this year.


PS: Can you tell we've had a lot of rain & not much sun this year? Check out N's "tan" or lack thereof.

1 comment:

  1. Looks like the boys had fun and learned a lot!

    I was disappointed in this years swim lessons where we are. I'm not sure Tristan actually learned much and the new instructor seemed to have a hard time. Tristan said he had fun with the other kids in the class though so I guess it wasn't all for nothing!

    ReplyDelete

Oh thank goodness! I'm not here all alone. Thanks for leaving me a comment. It helps that I'm not always talking to myself. Right? Hello?