Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Review: AVKO Website Membership

Photobucket

TOS Crew Members were recently given access to the membership only side of AVKO. AVKO are the makers of Sequential Spelling which many homeschoolers have either heard of or use. I've never used the program myself but I have certainly heard about it.

In addition to the curriculum, there is another side to AVKO - a membership only site. Crew Members were given access to AVKO's Basic Membership (normally $25/year). Here is what is included in the basic membership:
There is also an entire section of puns, humurous quotations, inspirational stories, family humor, poetry, religious humor and much more. These are all word documents and can be used for reading practice.

There is also a page dedicated to homeschoolers on their website that is full of links to various products they offer that would work well for homeschoolers in particular.



*Disclaimer: I was not paid for this review. All opinions shared are my own. TOS Crew Members are given the product free of charge in exchange for our unbiased opinion of the product.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Oh thank goodness! I'm not here all alone. Thanks for leaving me a comment. It helps that I'm not always talking to myself. Right? Hello?