- N8 was suppose to be at the dentist at 8am this morning. I'm really not sure what I was thinking making the appointment for that time of day. We live a solid 30 minute drive away. Then yesterday they called to see if we could come in later. Oh yeah! That opened up my morning very well.
- I didn't clean Grandma's house this weekend so I had planned to go directly there after the dentist appointment. However, they are having a new bed delivered on Wednesday so she needed the time today to organize her bedroom. So she asked me to come later in the week instead. This gave me almost a whole day home when I thought I'd only have the afternoon.
- Having almost the whole day home allowed me to finally get caught up on laundry - for now anyway.
- It also allowed me to help our neighbor (with B13's help too) transfer all her video files from her new Flip Video camera into one movie. That was fun.
I still have the following on my schedule for the rest of the week:
- Tomorrow I'm suppose to be heading back in to town for Worship Team practice and then grocery shopping. But it started snowing yesterday & hasn't stopped for very long. I guess we'll see if hubby leaves me the truck or not.
- Thursday I'm planning to go to my Dad's in the afternoon and then off to AWANA on Thursday night.
- N8 is heading out to a play date on Friday morning. My plan for that morning is to have J6 play on the Wii (which he'll LOVE) & I'm going to go clean out and organize their room. Devious I know.
- Friday night means Bible study which is fun but a crazy & late night.
- Saturday we have the chance to go listen to the "Dino Pastor." We saw him a couple years ago at a homeschool event & yet again at our homeschool convention last year. He is very knowledgeable about creation and does really well getting the information down to a level kids can understand (and parents too!)
Yeah - this week is a bit crazy. But it will all work out as it usually does.
And one last thing...I've mentioned on here about the on-line Bible study I'm doing using a book by Elizabeth Prentiss called Stepping Heavenward. The woman who is running this is now taking sign-ups for another 90 day round. I plan on going through the study again. The accountability is fantastic & it's a great way to get in the habit of a daily Bible study. If you are interested, head over to Mrs. White's blog, The Legacy of Home, to sign up.