Monday, March 1, 2010

Update: Bible in 90 Days

Bible in 90 Days promo button

Today is Day 60 of reading through the Bible in 90-Days. Yikes. Day 60. I'm behind yet again. I just finished Day 51. Instead of feeling discouraged though, I'm still determined to make it through until the end and succeed! I found this post to be very encouraging to keep pushing on. I know it's possible because I've been here before.

I'm not sure why I find it so hard to pick up my Bible to read. I literally skipped at least three or four days this past week. However, I always find time to read novels - always. I love to read and spend a lot of time doing so - although not as much lately.

I know I need to make this a priority and I am. I plan to be caught up by next week. Then my goal will be to stay on track until the end.

I'm still very thankful that Mom's Toolbox is continuing to help all who are participating to stay accountability. It really helps. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Oh thank goodness! I'm not here all alone. Thanks for leaving me a comment. It helps that I'm not always talking to myself. Right? Hello?