Tuesday, August 31, 2010

What a price!

As most of my readers know (and most of my readers are part of this venture with me), I am a reviewer for the The Old Schoolhouse Magazine. I'm now in my second year of doing curriculum reviews and I have a great time participating. However, I'm not only a reviewer, I subscribe to their magazine as well. And the best time to buy it is right now!!! 

Here is what TOS has to say about this fantastic sale:


We know how seriously homeschooling parents take their conviction to homeschool. Our “Labor of Love” subscription sale is a celebration of the commitment to homeschool, and we want everyone in your group to know about the sale. We are offering a one-year print subscription for just $7.95 or a one-year plus current issue print subscription for only $12.95!



From August 31 through midnight PDT on September 15, the members of your homeschool group can take advantage of our crazy prices! We want everyone to benefit from this great value and that means we have to spread the word. August 30 at midnight it starts, and it will end on September 15 at midnight.

We only have 5000 of these subscriptions available;— once they'’re gone, they’'re gone. The sale could end before midnight on September 15 if we reach 5000.



What does this mean? If you buy the $7.95 subscription, it will begin with the Winter 2010 issue. If you purchase the $12.95 subscription it will begin with the Fall 2010 subscription which is due out very shortly.


Now pardon me while I go extend my subscription by one more year. I'm not taking any chance that these will be around later.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Oh thank goodness! I'm not here all alone. Thanks for leaving me a comment. It helps that I'm not always talking to myself. Right? Hello?