Saturday, September 11, 2010

Drum Roll Please..........

First off...THANK YOU to everyone who helped me celebrate this week!


Without further ado, we have the following winners....

  1. The winner of the dozen whoopie pies...........CHRISTA
  2. The winner of the framed blueberry photo.....KERRY! (And no I didn't pick Kerry because of her comment, but it's very apropos that she won. LOL)
  3. The winner of the magnet set.........................SARA!
  4. The winner of the lighthouse poster and magnets........LINDA!
  5. The winner of the frog photo.........................RENITA!
Congrats to all of you and thank you for supporting me and my blogging endeavor. If you do not have an e-mail from me, please contact me so we can arrange for mailing. 




Disclaimer: ALL giveaway products were made by me. There were no sponsors other than my hubby because he supports me in everything I do. ;-)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Oh thank goodness! I'm not here all alone. Thanks for leaving me a comment. It helps that I'm not always talking to myself. Right? Hello?