Thursday, November 11, 2010

2010 Gratitude Challenge - November 11



Today is Veteran's Day. It seems appropriate to post today that I am most thankful for our military. I'm almost positive every single person in the US knows someone who has served in the military at some point in their life. Without those brave men and women, we would not have the freedom today that we enjoy.

I could easily list people in my own family who have sacrificed time and lives for our freedoms.

Today I am very thankful for all they and everyone else has done and is currently doing to ensure our freedom. Thank a veteran today. Support them. Pray for them.

2 comments:

  1. My cousin is a life-long military guy, and the Army is lucky to have him! His wife also served for many years. I second your thanks to those who serve their country so diligently.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I, too, am thankful for our military and our veterans! Freedom hasn't been free.

    Blessings,
    Cheryl

    ReplyDelete

Oh thank goodness! I'm not here all alone. Thanks for leaving me a comment. It helps that I'm not always talking to myself. Right? Hello?