Sunday, November 21, 2010

2010 Gratitude Challenge - November 21




Today I am thankful for books. I love books. Anyone who has known me for any length of time quickly learns this about me. I cannot remember a time in my life when I didn't know how to read. I began early and never stopped. I simply can not read. I love all books, but I mostly enjoy reading fiction. I currently in the midst of a huge series of historical fiction books. I love this series. This will be my fourth or fifth time through. Each book is immense! I'm on book four and I have three more to go. It will take me months to finish it all. And I will enjoy every single minute of it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Oh thank goodness! I'm not here all alone. Thanks for leaving me a comment. It helps that I'm not always talking to myself. Right? Hello?