Wednesday, November 24, 2010

2010 Gratitude Challenge - November 24



Today I am thankful for family. Not just those related to me by blood, but those who are as closer or closer than blood relatives (you know who you are). Everyone needs to know they belong somewhere. I love the fact that I know who I can call at any hour of the day or night and know they would come in an instance and bail me out, help me survive a situation, or simply to pray. Family is what keeps us rooted, grounded, and, probably most importantly, humble. After all - they knew you when - so to speak.

1 comment:

  1. It's always a comfort to know that there are people in this word who love and support us unconditionally.

    ReplyDelete

Oh thank goodness! I'm not here all alone. Thanks for leaving me a comment. It helps that I'm not always talking to myself. Right? Hello?