Thursday, July 5, 2012

Hoeing Out!

It's still not official, but our family may be, shall we say, relocating in the very near future. As such I suddenly have a burning desire to declutter and rid myself of some of the stuff we've accumulated in the eight years we've lived here. More details, hopefully soon, on what's going on.

In the meantime....look up...to the to of my blog. Just to the right of the All About Me tab is a brand spanking new "For Sale" tab. Right now there is some curriculum and I know I'll be adding more in the next few days. There are also bunches of books! BUNCHES!

Have fun browsing......

1 comment:

  1. Good luck with the de-cluttering! We've done that with every move and it still seems like we have too much stuff. LOL Books don't count as clutter, though, right? ;0)

    I sent you an email about the for sale items.

    ReplyDelete

Oh thank goodness! I'm not here all alone. Thanks for leaving me a comment. It helps that I'm not always talking to myself. Right? Hello?