Wednesday, May 27, 2015

{Review} Sky Spills Over by Michael W. Smith

  

Michael W. Smith is launching the world premier video for his new song, Sky Spills Over.

I can hear
I can hear that thunder
I'll sing Your name, sing it out
'Til the sky spills over
Oh, I can hear
I can hear that thunder
I'll sing Your name, sing it out
'Til the sky spills over, over

This song is included on his Sovereign album that came out last year. Here's what he has to say about it:

"I'm really passionate about the song SKY SPILLS OVER. It was fun creating it in the studio and I've been overwhelmed at the response it gets when we perform it live every night. My son Ryan is a really talented filmmaker so I always enjoy working with him on a project. But what made this project even more special was that 3 of my own grandkids were in the video. This video was a lot of fun to make. I hope people enjoy it!" 

And so I hope you do just that - enjoy it!




"Disclosure (in accordance with the FTC’s 16 CFR, Part 255: “Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising”): Many thanks to Propeller Consulting, LLC for providing this prize for the giveaway. Choice of winners and opinions are 100% my own and NOT influenced by monetary compensation. I did receive a sample of the product in exchange for this review and post.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Oh thank goodness! I'm not here all alone. Thanks for leaving me a comment. It helps that I'm not always talking to myself. Right? Hello?