Tuesday, June 9, 2015

{Review} Bible Dominos


Bible Dominoes is a set of sturdy and colorful dominoes designed for little hands. Each domino has a rainbow design on the back and the front has numbers and animals and people from the Bible. It's a perfect way to introduce colors, matching, numbers, and so much more to young learners. The age on the box says 3+, but I was able to use them with an almost three year old.

We didn't play them as a traditional game, but I used them in other ways. We went over colors and the animals on the cards. We also talked about the colors. I also just let him play with them as he wanted to.




"Ta dah!"

And my favorite part was this...




Disclosure (in accordance with the FTC’s 16 CFR, Part 255: “Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising”): Opinions are 100% my own and NOT influenced by monetary compensation. I did receive a sample of the product in exchange for this review and post.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Oh thank goodness! I'm not here all alone. Thanks for leaving me a comment. It helps that I'm not always talking to myself. Right? Hello?