Tuesday, August 12, 2008

2007 Scrapbook Challenge


Yes, I know it's 2008 but sometimes it takes a bit of time to finish up all the loose ends in life. Cynthia over at Life is Good held a scrapbook challenge last year. The challenge was to organize scrapbooking "stuff." I chose to do the area in my house that I store stuff. You can click here to see the before and here to see the after.

I know I need the challenge again & it's actually on my "to do" list If I remember I'll take some photos of what it looks like now & hopefully I can cut down what I own so I don't have so much to mess up. ;-)

Thanks, Cynthia for hosting this challenge! I look forward to the new one!!!

1 comment:

  1. You're welcome. Now don't forget to email me your address so I can send you a prize! jct@nemont.net

    ReplyDelete

Oh thank goodness! I'm not here all alone. Thanks for leaving me a comment. It helps that I'm not always talking to myself. Right? Hello?