Friday, February 18, 2011

Five Question Friday

fivecrookedhalos.blogspot.com


1. Have you worn the same outfit more than one day in a row? Absolutely! Outerwear only (as in shirts and pants) because is there anyone who actually likes to do laundry? In fact, even my kids wear the same clothes for a couple of days. The only one who doesn't is hubby and considering his job, that's probably a good thing. I don't feel if dirty up a pair of shirts and pants in a day. If I do, yes, I change. 

2. If you had to choose any LARGE city to live in, which would it be? None. I really can't pick on. I am not a city girl in any way shape or form. I used to think I was and then we moved here. We lived for a year in a "big city" in Maine - one of the largest in fact. We once had a drunk guy camp out on our front steps and attempt to get in the house. Yeah - good times. I love where I live and wouldn't trade it for anything.

3. Fly or drive with the kids on vacation? My kids have never flown.  Hubby & I have only flown once together and I have flown a few more times without him. I'd say drive. We also only do close to home vacations so at this point - I see no need to fly. The cost gets to me too. Although, my brother lives on the west coast and continues to bug me ask us to come out to visit and see all the sights. Some day....maybe.

4. What is your idea of "spring cleaning"? Considering I have a hard enough time keeping up with "regular" cleaning, I don't do spring cleaning or fall cleaning or winter cleaning and most definitely not spring cleaning. I clean as time allows. A few weeks ago one of my kiddos was sick so we took a few days off from school. I had some motivation (that's the key to my cleaning really) and tackled not only the little boys room and closet but also my side of the bedroom. I filled my truck with "stuff" to get rid of. The rest of the place is in dire need of the same treatment. My problem? I've never had the need to spring clean. We've been married 17-1/2 years and this is the longest we've ever lived in one place (six & a half years). We typically moved every 2-3 years so I had no need to spring clean. Moving is it's own "cleaning."

5. What is the best book you have ever read? All of them. I love books. LOVE books. I really can't pinpoint any one. 

If you want to link up yourself, head over to Five Crooked Halos (or My  Little Life) and play along.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Oh thank goodness! I'm not here all alone. Thanks for leaving me a comment. It helps that I'm not always talking to myself. Right? Hello?