Be sure to head over to 2nd Cup of Coffee to check out more randomness.
1. Do you prefer even or odd numbers? Any particular reason? Even. I just like things neat. Just don't look in my bedroom....
2. On a scale of 1-10, with 1 being "not at all" and 10 being Carly Simon-worthy, how vain are you? About a -3 maybe? I don't think I'm all that vain at all. The older I get, the less I care.
3. Among these Irish stereotypes, with which do you identify most closely? Talkative, Proud, Inquisitive, Love to party, Hot-tempered Probably "hot-tempered" but again age is making that easier too.
4. How lucky do you consider yourself? Extremely lucky but more of all - extremely blessed.
5. What is the subject of your favorite post that you've written? Seriously? I have 845 posts on my blog. This was one of the first I wrote. The DS mentioned is now 13 and still does this every day. Okay, now I'm getting in to looking at old posts. Here's one with some really cute photos of my almost 9 year old son when he was 5-1/2!!! Another favorite about my "super powers."
6. Describe March weather where you live in three words. "Wait a minute" (and it will change)
7. How apt are you at detecting blarney when you hear it? (Smooth talk, flattery) Depends on who is doing the talking. Sometimes I'm really good at it and other times I'm extremely gullible. Just ask my hubby.
8. How "green" are you, environmentally speaking? Not bad. I recycle a lot of stuff (tin, jars, plastics of all sorts). I started a composting bin last year but it's in a pretty sad state right now. We live a gazillion miles away from everything so I do drive everywhere and I drive a Suburban. ;-) And I do have three children - apparently that's not all that environmentally friendly these days.
9. What is your favorite song this week? The More I Seek You
10. You are walking along and see a coin on the ground. What denomination does it have to be before you will stop to pick it up? It has to be silver or gold. I normally won't pick up a penny but I would point it out to my kids. The last coin I picked up was a dollar coin.
11. Complete the sentence: "Every time I look outside my window ...." I wonder if spring will ever come. I know it will and it's getting closer every day. I also always check to see if there are any deer outside eating. And if there are deer, I check to be sure my dog is inside.
12. What was the #1 song on the day you were born? See this site to find out. "Family Affair" by Sly and the Family Stone. And yes, I had to go look it up on YouTube since I had no about this song.