Tuesday, June 7, 2011

Our Top Ten Picks

Top Ten {Tuesday}

For the past two years I have been a member of the TOS Homeschool Crew. It's been a great time and I'm thrilled to announce I've been asked back for a third year and I accepted. Over the past two years I have the chance to review some really amazing products. Today I thought I'd share my Top Ten Products from this past Crew year. (This list is in random order and does not denote how much or how little I liked each product in comparison.)

[One] - Eagle's Wings - Considering God's Creation

Photobucket

[Two] - Talking Fingers - Word Qwerty 
Wordy Qwerty

Photobucket

[Four] - See the Light
Photobucket

[Five] - Collectorz
Collectorz.com


Photobucket


Photobucket


[Eight] - Maestro Classics: Peter & the Wolf
Maestro Classics

Read for the Heart

[Ten] - City Creek Press: Times Alive
Times Alive CD-ROM


If you'd like to check out the list of all the products I reviewed this year (all 38), then please check out the page with all the links HERE.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Oh thank goodness! I'm not here all alone. Thanks for leaving me a comment. It helps that I'm not always talking to myself. Right? Hello?