Friday, June 3, 2011

TOS Crew Blue Ribbon Award Recipients


Another year has come to a close on the TOS Homeschool Crew voyage. This was my second year on board and it was a lot of fun. At the end of the voyage we all vote for our favorite vendors in various categories. Think of it as the "Oscars" of homeschooling. So without further adieu - this year's recipients of the TOS Crew Blue Ribbon awards are..............


Favorite Language Arts Program 

Favorite Social Studies Product

Favorite Science Product

Favorite Math Product 

Favorite Online Math Product

Favorite Writing Product

Favorite Reading Instruction Product

Favorite Foreign Language Product 

Favorite Fine Arts Product (art, music, etc)

Favorite Preschool Product

Favorite Elementary Product

Favorite Upper Grade Product

Favorite Special Needs Product

Favorite Christian Education Product

Best Resource I Didn't Know I Needed

Best Customer Service

Best Online Resource

Best E-Product

Best Technology Resource

Best Homeschool Resource

Best Book, Novel, or Magazine

Best Children's Book

Best Hands On Resource

Most Adaptable Resource

Most Unique Resource

Most Family Oriented Product

Kid's Choice

All Around Crew Favorite

No comments:

Post a Comment

Oh thank goodness! I'm not here all alone. Thanks for leaving me a comment. It helps that I'm not always talking to myself. Right? Hello?